Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FAQ How do I find out about my final grades in Human Growth and Development?

Q.  Will you be able to tell me my son or daughter's final grade in the class when I pick him or her up on Friday?

A.   Many of you will be wondering what your son or daughter's final grade is in the Human Growth and Devlopment class. Mercyhurst requests that faculty give final grades to the Registrar's Office within two weeks of the final exam.  While some faculty may post grades on Blackboard sooner, that is not their obligation.

Q.  How do I get a copy of my son/daughter's grade for his high school or college?

A.   Many of you will want a copy of that grade sent to either the current high school or to the college where your son or daughter will attend in Fall.  Here is a link to the appropriate  form that your son/daughter  must complete if they want a copy of their grade:

https://portal.mercyhurst.edu/Academics/Registrar/Documents/Transcript%20Request%20Form.pdf

The Registrar  does  not automatically send a transcript, unless the student directs us to do so.  Please note that a student copy is FREE.  However, if credit is to be transferred to another institution, your son or daughter will need to request an official transcript to be sent to the appropriate office. 

Q.  I have a special question about grades in this class.  Who do I ask?

A.  Sister Patricia Whalen, Registrar of Mercyhurst College will be available for individual questions from 12:00--12:45 in the lobby of Warde Hall on Friday, July 29th.  If you aren't able to meet with her at this time, her direct email is pwhalen@mercyhurst.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment