Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update from Professor Tobin…………………….

I am finding the students to be delightful.  They are engaged by the material, eager participants in class discussion, polite, and cooperative.  As I told them on the first day, the first test would be the most difficult that is why I encourage working hard on and handing the papers.  The next two tests should be much easier as long as people are reading the chapters and taking notes.  They have probably already noticed the content becoming more familiar.  I would remind the students again to FOCUS on the assignment rather than getting worked up by it.  
I've read six or seven papers on the Raising Cain movie and they are some of the best papers I've ever read. I am really enjoying this group of students.

I encourage all of my students to contact me if they have any questions or concerns about how they are doing in this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment